Want to make the most of your holiday? Booking a Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour with Live Ningaloo gives you the chance to create an unforgettable experience for you and your group. By retaining exclusive use of our vessel and crew for your private Exmouth boat charter you can customise a tour to you, your group or family needs. Whether for a day tour or a live aboard experience – our aim is always to exceed your expectations.
When can you book a Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour?
Between November and December each year, we offer a unique option for people who are travelling in low season but still want to experience all that the Ningaloo Reef has on offer.
Why choose our Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour?
There are so many reasons to hire our vessel for a private Ningaloo Reef charter adventure for your group, including:
- Luxuriating in the simple perfection of exploring your own paradise
- Exploring the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Marine Park and its abundant lifeforms
- Snorkelling from the vessel into the warm waters of the Leeuwin current
- Enjoying the treasured company of your family and friends
- Creating a team building or corporate entertainment experience like no other
Or a combination of all the above!
What do I get?
Your 4 hour Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour includes:
- Complimentary transfers to and from Exmouth township to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp departure point
- 4 hour excursion shore to shore
- A professional and enthusiastic crew
- A tailored itinerary of adventures
- Full use of the boat’s facilities
- Guided snorkelling with all equipment supplied
- High quality wet suits and flotation devices
- Light morning refreshments (Tea/coffee, biscuits and fruit)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Interpretive reef talks with our experienced crew
- The chance to travel to locations not usually available on public tours
- Live aboard options with comfortable sleeping berths offered, please enquire for a quote
Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tours do not include a spotter plane to assist with wildlife swimming adventures. If you would like to book private Whale Shark or Humpback Whale swimming tour for your group, you can find that under Private Whale Shark or Humpback Whale Swimming Tour.
How many people are catered for?
Our private tours are suitable for single travellers, couples and small family groups through to larger groups (maximum 10) and tailored to your specifications. Depending on your choice of day tour or live aboard (multi-day/night charter) we may add an additional sleeping vessel to allow everyone to be accommodated in comfort. Additional costs will apply and can be quoted for you.
What is the cost?
Our Private Ningaloo Reef Eco Tours are priced on factors including duration, accommodation and catering requirements per head. Day tours starting at $2000 for up to 10 people. Please contact us for availability and quotation.
What is the boat like?
Our luxury vessel ‘Wave Rider’ is a Black Watch 40, custom built for Live Ningaloo for Australian conditions. Comfortable interiors and a spacious back deck are matched with safety and reliability, to ensure you travel in comfort. Find out more about Wave Rider.