Exclusive Freediving with Live Ningaloo AU$4500
XX People / 1 Day Adventure
Freediving is one of the fastest growing water sports in the world today and it is much easier than you might think!
Whether its 15 ft. (5 metres), or well beyond, free diving is accessible to all water sport enthusiasts. Free diving gives you total freedom underwater to move like a fish in a completely natural way. It even allows you to get closer to the marine life, to swim and interact in a way you could only dream of before.
Our 1 day introduction to the purest form of diving will teach you proper breathing techniques, familiarize yourself with diaphragm breathing and take a deep breath like you never have before. In our 1 day course you acquire the proper skills and knowledge to participate in freediving to depths of 20 metres in the most relaxed and safest manner possible. You will develop the skills necessary to train your body to be more efficient with breath holding, gain better respiration and muscle flexibility and learn new skills to take your free diving to the next level.
The course includes:
- To understand the freediving physiology, safety aspects and pressure related issues
- To learn breathing, relaxation and to experience the sensations associated with the urge to breath.
- Ocean dive
- To practice duck diving, body positioning, streamlining with the purpose to allow the student to freedive safely to a depth of 20 metres.
- Be 18 years of age or older (12 years with parent or guardian consent)
- Be able to swim at least 200 metres non-stop without fins